- About Us ▼
- GENERAL DENTAL PROCEDURES
- COSMETIC DENTISTRY
- ADVANCED DENTISTRY
- OUR TECHNOLOGY
- Patient Resources ▼
- Contact Us ▼
- Appointment Request
We are open but are seeing a limited amount of patients - only one patient per hour due to the fact that we are very concerned about each of our patient’s well being and health.
This gives us enough time to ensure that we sanitize and sterilize the area fully between patients. We ask the following:
- 1. Ask all patients to wear a mask in the common areas
- 2. Call us when you are in the parking lot to ensure that we are ready to see you
- 3. Only one patient will be let through the door at a time (all additional visitors are asked to wait in the car)
- 4. Hand sanitizers will be available at all stations in the office
- 5. All patients are asked to observe social distancing at all times
- 6. All of our employees are required to wear a mask at all times
- 7. All employees are required to wash their hands before and after treatment
- 8. During treatment we have acquired additional personal protective equipment necessary for the safety of all our patients and staff.
- 9. Prior to reopening we have fully sanitized the office again for the safety and health of all our patients and staff
We appreciate all your patience and support during this time and we want you to know we are here for you.
Sebring Family Dentist
Sebring Family Dentistry is now offering Mini Dental Implants
We know how important having a great smile is to looking and feeling good. That's why and the entire team at our Sebring, Florida dental practice is committed to providing the highest quality in family and cosmetic dentistry.
Mini Dental Implants Stabilize Dentures
Call Now To Schedule Your Mini Dental Implant Consultation
Dental Implants & Implant Retained Dentures
Wisdom Teeth Removal
Have a question or comment? Fill out the Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Shelane A. Jenkins, DDS
Due to the evolving situation with COVID-19, we are closing our offices effective Thursday, March 19th, until Monday, March 30th.
$29.99 Emergency Exam
and 1 X-Ray