Sebring Family Dentistry is looking for a new RDA to add to their office! We are looking for a friendly and eager RDA who is looking for a long term career and growth potential. We are here to make a change in peoples' lives and need someone who enjoys doing the same.
• State of the art technology, including an in-office CEREC machine!
• Competitive hourly rates
• A pleasant and fun work environment!
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Preparing patients for oral examination and assist the Doctors in providing treatment
• All aspects of chairside assisting
• Communicating effectively with team members and patients
• Addressing problems and issues with practical solutions
• Presenting treatment plans
• Associate degree or one-year certificate from college or technical school
• Completed state-mandated procedures, as necessary: coronal polish, radiograph exposure, ultrasonic scaling for orthodontic procedures, pit and fissure sealant application
• Basic life support course
• Be competent with using Dentrix and Dexis
As a member of our team, you’ll receive competitive salary, the solid support of an organization with a reputation for leadership and vision. A life of service is the highest calling, and we live it every day. Join us as a Registered Dental Assistant at Sebring Family Dentistry and help us improve the quality of life for millions of people.